-Maddy
What began as Andy's Communication Merit Badge project is being taken over by T...due to the combination of my lousy ability to remember anything and my growing nostalgia because my kids are getting old...plus I LOVE the idea of printing the blog in books. So, here we are, only a decade behind the times!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Maddy's Week
Hey guys! This time this is Maddy. Lissa my answer for your question is.......... Gifted And Talented Education. To shorten it up everyone calls it GATE. Anyways.... Thursday we went to Culvers for dinner and afterwords I cut my self on Sam's car seat. NO FUN! Friday we had NO SCHOOL! So I got to have a friend over, and today waddya know I had a different(not the same) friend over. SWEET! Nothing else special happened this week so yeah............ANYHOW keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for letting me know- wow that is great- Gate sounds really impressive! Sorry you got cut!! Glad you got to have friends over.
Post a Comment