What began as Andy's Communication Merit Badge project is being taken over by T...due to the combination of my lousy ability to remember anything and my growing nostalgia because my kids are getting old...plus I LOVE the idea of printing the blog in books. So, here we are, only a decade behind the times!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Funny Moments With the Millers
Friday night the Minnesota Millers watched a movie. Then suddenly and randomly Ben said "My feet smell like brownies.", and we all laughed out loud. Sam is up to his usual mischief. Today he hitting the wood floor with the vacuum hose and Mom said "No no, Sam if you hit the floor again you will have a time out," Bang. Then Dad started to count. "One." Bang. "Two." Bang. "Three" Bang. "Four." Bang. Then Sam walked away. Here are 2 pictures of Sam. Tell us if it doesn't work please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I couldn't see the pictures. It's good to know that Ben's stinky feet now smell like brownies.
Those sure are funny times!
I too would like to see the pictures.
We miss you!
Oh how cute- I love it. Keep those cute stories coming!
Post a Comment