Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Blog

Hey everyone!

We decided to create a blog with which we can keep everyone updated with! We loved looking at Jo's, Lissa's, Liza's, and Hiromi's so much we decided to make one of our own. We'll keep you guys updated on everything going on in our lives on a weekly basis, or whenever I (Andy) find time to. Thats all for now!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hooray for the blog! I love the pictures you put up already- nice snow cone D. Great picture T- you truly are amazing. Andy lookin cool, way to go with debate- awesome. Maddy- cute as ever- what is Gate? Ben- so grown up I can hardly stand it (wait you ALL are) and cutest Sam. I love that you have this now!

The Favorite said...

Welcome! We're glad to have you join us!

JoandDoug said...

Way to join the dark side guys! I'll look forward to reading many fun adventures! I hope someday that I can be as awesome and amazing as T and that I can do everithing like D! hee hee